1. There is no chemical non-stick coating on the surface of the pot. The factory uses only vegetable oil spray for simple rust protection.
2. The cast iron pot is poured into the sand mold with molten iron, and the pot body becomes smooth and flat with the use time.
3. If there is water stain after using the pot, dry and seal to avoid rust.
4. Heating the body will cause the handle to heat up, please pay attention to use, pay attention to burns.
5. Applicable environment: gas, induction cooker, outdoor open flame, oven (not for microwave oven)