Weight: 300g/10.6oz (±9g/0.3oz)
Capacity: 385ml/13 fl oz (max liquid capacity to be filled)
Service: 2 mugs or 5 demitasse cups
Body: Engraved Pure Copper
Bottom: Hammered Pure Copper
Inside: Food Safe Tin Lining
Handle: Pearl Embedded Wooden
Diameter of bottom: 8.0cm/3.15″
Diameter of body: 10.1cm/4″
Height of Pot: 8.0cm/3.15″
Length of handle: 13.0cm/5.1″ (without metal ring)
The coffee you will drink with copper coffee pot will probably be the most delicious coffee you will ever have. If you take high quality fresh coffee and cook the coffee with this coffee pot, the flavor of the coffee will emerge. With little care, your coffee maker will provide you with many years of service and pleasure. Don’t forget you deserve better coffee.
- Never place your coffee pot in a dishwasher.
- Never boil your pot dry.
- Never use metallic utensils to stir your coffee. Use only wood or plastic spoons.
- Never use steel wool or abrasive pads that could scratch your coffee pot. Non abrasive pad or sponge is the best. Tin which is covered inside is a soft metal and should be cleaned with a dishcloth or sponge only.
- Never use abrasive cleaning materials like scouring pads or metal scrapers on your coffee pot.
- Rinse thoroughly after washing and dry to avoid spotting.
- It is best to rinse it right after use.
All of our copper products are produced in Gaziantep which has the best copper industry in the world.
For more information : youtube.com/watch?v=7TlVUE1wWN0