From vegetables to flowers, this 60 cell Seed Starter Kit with 12 plastic markers by NatraPots is the perfect way to start any garden or flower bed.
How to properly use:
- Fill each pot with any seed of your choice
- Fill the strips with potting soil and thoroughly water
- If desired, mark and label each pot with the provided plastic tabs
- Place the tray in a bright place to ensure it gets plenty of sunlight
- Water periodically but DO NOT over saturate
- As seedlings start to germinate, place the pots directly into the ground and cover with soil
- Each package comes with 5 seed starter trays
- Each tray is 6.25in x 4.75in x 2in (each individual cell is 1.5in x 1.5in x 2in)
- 12 durable plastic markers designed to be reused
NO MORE TRANSPLANT SHOCK OR ROOT CIRCULATION! Because NatraPots uses all natural and 100% biodegradable peat, our pots are designed to break down in the soil. This practically eliminates transplant shock which is one of the leading causes for saplings to die off before fully grown.
NOTE: Our pots are made from 100% natural and biodegradable peat. They are designed to break down over time so to ensure your pots last until the seeds start to germinate, water with caution. Using a simple spray bottle is suggested while watering.