James Beard Nominee for Best Cookbook of 2019.
From Sarah and Evan Rich, chef-proprietors of Michelin-starred Rich Table—one of San Francisco’s most coveted reservations—this debut cookbook offers recipes from the restaurant as well as the meals the Riches cook for friends and family at home. Evan and Sarah Rich execute casual Californian fare with fine-dining precision, interweaving the pair’s hometown influences (New Jersey and Louisiana) and a bevy of global influences along the way.
Full-color photographs and a textured cover with foil stamping capture the rustic elegance of the food and the restaurant, while 85 meticulously tested recipes span salads, vegetables, meat and fish, sweets, drinks, and the pasta dishes that send diners into raptures. This is inspired, innovative cooking for those who want to set a rich table at home.
• 85 delicious, easy-to-follow recipes
• Evocative photography and textured cover with foil stamping
• Casual, California-influenced cuisine meets fine dining
Fans of the restaurant and Piatti: Plates and Platters for Sharing, Inspired by Italy will love this cookbook.
• Perfect gift for seasoned home cooks
• Professional chefs will love this book
• Great cookbook for anyone who loves healthy, California cuisine and fine dining cooking