Barron’s Regents Exams and Answers: U.S. History and Government provides essential review for students taking the U.S. History Regents, including actual exams administered for the course, thorough answer explanations, and comprehensive review of all topics.
This edition features:
- Five actual, administered Regents exams so students can get familiar with the test
- Comprehensive review questions grouped by topic, to help refresh skills learned in class
- Thorough explanations for all answers
- Score analysis charts to help identify strengths and weaknesses
- Study tips and test-taking strategies
Looking for additional practice and review? Check out Barron’s U.S. History and Government Power Pack two-volume set, which includes Let’s Review U.S. History and Government in addition to the Regents Exams and Answers: U.S. History and Government book.