This striking, 1940s-inspired, painted black table clock is cast from an actual World War II-era airplane altimeter. The face and dial are reworked from vintage flight instrument designs, with a clear glass lens and brass accents.
– World War II aircraft flight instrument table clock.
– Painted black finish.
– Solid cast aluminum construction.
– Cast brass accents.
– Clear glass lens.
– Cast from an actual 1940s airplane altimeter.
– Vintage altimeter style face and dial.
– Great gift for aircraft enthusiast or history buffs.
– 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
– 4″ wide.
– 5″ high.
– 6 1/2″ deep.
– Requires one AA battery (not included).
– Weighs 1.6 lbs.