The environmentally-friendly Klarstein Bellevin wine cellar is an air-conditioned
residence for up to 16 bottles of your best wine.
The upper row can be seen from the outside and easily accessed via the glass windows.
Keep your personal wine selection always in view. The cooling temperature may be
adjusted between 46-64°F, allowing you to find the ideal drinking temperature for
each type of wine. Two independent cooling zones allow the appropriate treatment of
two different batches of wine.
This device is intended exclusively for storing wine.
• Environmentally-friendly wine refrigerator with 1.6ft3 capacity for 16 bottles
• Six removable metal inserts and switchable LED interior lighting
• Double insulated glass front with LCD display including temperature display and
touch-sensitive touch control section
• Quiet operation, easy to clean and economical in consumption thanks to energy
efficiency class B
• Temperature range 54 – 65°F (upper zone)
• Temperature range 46 – 64°F (lower zone)
• Ambient temperature range: 50-90°F
• Design: thermoelectrical
• Mounting: freestanding
• Cable storage
• Height-adjustable feet
• Power: 100 watts
• Power supply: AC 220-240V, 50 Hz
• 1 x device
• English user manual (other languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish)
• 9.9″ x 32.7″ x 20.3″ (WxHxD)
• Interior dimensions: 7.3″ x 12.8″ (W x D)
• Drawer: 7.6″ x 11.5″ (W x D)
• Cable length: 5’7″
• Weight: about 34.2 lbs