EGG STRIPPER by GRANIA. Frustrated shelling hard boiled eggs? This multi egg peeler is the most innovative, simple solution, to quickly and magically remove egg shells from up to five eggs at once in under 10 seconds. Order today and join our fastest growing GRANIA family! All of your favorite hard-boiled egg dishes are only few shakes away. Simply, Cook-Chill-Shake and Peel ! Plus can store up to 10 peeled eggs in the fridge!
Please Note: Brown/Organic Eggs and extremely fresh eggs tend to be more stubborn to remove the shell. Therefore, they may require additional few shakes or you may have to break the membrane manually after shaking to release the shell.
BPA Free, Easy to Store, and Dishwasher top rack.
Follow Our Easy Instructions:
- Fill medium size pot with enough water to cover the eggs.
- Add 1 table spoon of salt and bring to boil.
- Spoon eggs into pot and cover with a lid.
- Bring water with eggs back to a boil. Cook covered on medium heat for 12 minutes.
- Remove eggs from heat and drain hot water.
- To stop cooking process, immediately run cold water thoroughly over eggs and add enough cold water and ice cubes to create an ice bath.
- Chill eggs for 10 minutes.
Egg Shell Peeling
- Fill EGG STRIPPER with cold water up to fill line.
- Add 1 to 5 fully hard boiled cooked and chilled eggs. Close lid clockwise.
- Hold EGG STRIPPER with both hands in upright position and shake for 5 – 6 seconds. Do not shake too hard to avoid breaking eggs.
- Eggs must remain in water during process.
- Fresh eggs or brown/organic eggs may be more stubborn to remove the shell versus aged eggs. You may need to shake for a few seconds more.
- Turn lid counter clockwise to open container.
- If shell is still attached on the egg, pinch top of the egg and massage the shell to slide off.