This Durablow 2-button remote control system is to provide a safe and reliable remote control system for gas fire heating appliances, such as gas fire fireplace, It replaces remote control device or is for fireplace brands: American Flame, Avalon, Continental, Dexen, Fenwal, Frymaster, Heatilator, Honeywell, HPC, Heat-N-Glo, Monessen.
This remote turns ON or OFF the gas valve. The system operates on radio frequencies (RF) within a 20-foot range using non-directional signals.
The remote receiver box code must be matched to the transmitter prior to initial use.
Includings: (Please check and make sure all parts are in good condition before installation.)
Remote transmitter; Remote receiver box with power cord (length 4.7′) and signal wires (length 3′ each); Installation Instructions
1. If your unit has a standard MILLIVOLT gas valve you should be able to use this remote without issue, but also a 24V electronic spark module.
2. Durablow remote control system are NOT compatible with other competitors’ transmitter or receiver box, such as SkyTech, Ambient, Robertshaw, Dexen, SIT…
3. Input 100-240VAC outlet, no battery needed in receiver. Better/stable signal with longer distance.
4. FCC certificate approval device. UL approved parts used: Power cord, signal wires, relay.
5. Aluminium receiver housing, providing proper heat insulation and protection for receiver core elements.
6. Easy “LEARN” pairing and simple ON/OFF use.
▼ Replaces Cross Reference Model #: 9800322, 9800336, 9800329, SKY-1410TH, SKY-1410-A, 1410-A, 1410, SKY-CON, 1001-A, 1001
▼ LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
▼ Any questions, contact us on Amazon. Thank you.