TO My Dear Customers:
1. InspectIng your decal.
When you first receive your package, you will want to unroll the decal and inspect it.
It is okay if there are any folds or creases from shipment – because the vinyl is pliable, Make it flat before putting it up, any folds will not be visible once installed. You should, however, be looking out for any tears or punctures in the vinyl.
If there are any tears or punctures, please take a picture of both the damaged decal and the shipping, and contact us for a replacement.
2.InstallIng your wall decal.
BooDecal’s wall decals can be applied to any smooth surface such as walls, glass, metal, wood, mirrors, etc.
Do not stick to any powder coated wall, irregular surface, oil and dust surface, painted surfaces with Teflon, stain guard or VOC paints that have been used.
The printed wall fabric decals are simple to install, Just carefully peel and stick!
1. Make it flat before putting it up. If necessary, cut and DIY your home.
2. Clean the surface with soft cloth before you stick.
3. Put transfer film on top of the graphic sticker and rub it.
4. Peel transfer film off the paper sheet and stick to the surface.
5. Carefully peel the transfer tape off the graphic sticker. Push through the surface with a card to squeeze out if there is any air bubbles.
6.Now you can enjoy your beautiful new wall decals.
7. We recommend having a friend help for installing larger sized decals.
1 x Transfer Paper
1 x Detailed application instructions
1 x Highest Quality Vinyl
We strive to have the best customer service possible! If you have any queation, please contact us. We appreciate every customer and every order is important for us!